Cultural Visits with Spanish Conversations
Centuries of history and traditions have grown the area of Llanes into the culturally rich place we live in today. From celtic ancestors to whale hunters, migrations to America, seamen and local farming, Llanes has a wide range of tales and little corners to explore.
Let me show you them around while we practise Spanish and mingle with the real identity of this unique place.
After the route, you will receive a complete summary with explanations in Spanish of the words and expressions we will be learning and using along the way.
Some of the visits we can do include:
- A walk around Llanes, its history, traditional fiestas and costumes (2h)
- A visit to Porrúa village and the local “Museo Etnográfico” (2h 30m)
- A route around “Indianos” manor houses in Llanes and villages around (2h 30m)
- A visit to Colombres village and its popular “Archivo de Indianos” museum, in Ribadedeva (2h 30m)
- A visit to Pimiango village and the prehistoric Cave “El Pindal” in Ribadedeva (2h 30m)
Price: 40€* / Person
*(Tickets for the museums or caves not included)
- Prices are per person and per route and they do not include tickets for museums or caves.
- Activity travel insurance per person included in the price.
- Groups can take a maximum of 6 people.
- These are just examples of the routes we can do. They are adapted to the time we can spend visiting them but they can be modified.
- The routes are quite easy to do and designed to enjoy the landscapes and the different areas we will be visiting in a relaxed and gentle way.
- We will be practising Spanish along the way and learning more about the history and traditions of the places we will be exploring. After the tour, you will receive a complete summary with explanations in Spanish of the words and expressions we will be learning and using along the route.
- For every route with us we strongly recommend taking enough water and some snacks with you.
- We also suggest wearing comfortable clothes, hiking boots / trainers and a raincoat in your backpack!
- Marina Languages is an environmentally friendly school. We kindly ask all our students to respect every place we will be visiting, use the bins and not to leave rubbish anywhere.
- We support local businesses and nearby shops in order to stimulate local economy.
- Marina Languages is not an official tour guide agency. We offer outdoor activities to our students in order to practise Spanish outside the classroom. In case you were interested in taking an official guided tour or joining hiking tours in the Sierra del Cuera or Picos de Europa, we will recommend the best local tour guides that will definitely provide you with all the experiences and information you are looking for.
- Payment should be made at the moment of the reservation.
- Cancellations or any required modifications should be notified by email to email@example.com
- In case of cancellation more than 7 days before the day of the visit, you will receive a full refund of the money you paid.
- However, if the cancellation takes place within 7 days before the day of the visit, you will receive a full refund of the money except 5€ (and except the price for the tickets if already paid)
- No refunds will be made if the cancellation takes place within 24 hours before the day of the visit.
- In case of emergency situations, we could reschedule the visit if the modification is notified within 7 days before the start of the route.
- The school reserves the right to do any modifications on the route dates, in the event of emergency situations or force majeure.