Weekly Spanish lessons in Llanes
Join our Spanish group lessons twice a week at our Spanish school in Llanes. From beginner to superior levels, there are different groups you can join according to your level of Spanish. Practise and study grammar, vocabulary and conversations with other international students or even prepare to pass one of the Spanish Official DELE Exams. Price: 80€ / month
There is also a group available for foreign children who live in Llanes and around and would like to become more fluent in Spanish. The group for children is normally held once a week (one-hour lesson per week). Price: 50€ / month
Private Lessons and Skype Lessons
Private lessons are also available for those who would like to improve their level of Spanish in a more personalised way.
We can design together the type of lessons that would suit you best. We could focus on a specialised work or professional field you may be interested in.
These lessons can be combined with one of the group lessons held at our school every week.
In case you are not in Llanes or if you prefer to take lessons from home, we also offer online lessons with programs like Skype, Zoom or Google Hangouts.
Price for one-hour lesson a week starts at 100€ / month
- All prices include registration fees.
- Materials are included except for the Student’s Books.
- Groups can take a maximum of 6 students.
- Lessons are 60 minutes long.
- During the academic year, the school takes the same holidays and bank holidays as the public education institutions.
- In case you are not sure about your level of Spanish, level tests might be taken before the start or the reservation of the courses.
- Marina Languages is an ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY school. We kindly ask all our students to respect the common areas and use the recycling bins at the school. We also tend to reuse paper and to cut down on printing pages for the lessons.
- Covid-19 update: in case we are notified that any of our students attending lessons at the school gets infected with Covid 19 or has to be locked down due to a close contact with the virus, lessons for that group will be given online until we are sure we can safely receive our students back in our school.
- Payment should be made between the 1st and 10th day of every month.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer or by cash.
- School holidays and bank holidays are included in the price.
- We will not make up for the missed or cancelled group lessons.
- To reschedule a private lesson, it should be notified within 48 hours before it starts. Otherwise, it would not be possible to make up for the missed or cancelled lessons.